Video Is A Powerful Marketing Tool.
2016 saw a surge in the popularity of video as a content marketing format. From platforms such as Facebook or even Twitter, marketers are responding to audiences' shorter attention spans by making content more interactive and visual -- and it's paying off.
Video is growing to dominate your audience's online activity:
78% of people watch videos online every week, and 55% watch videos online everyday.
If you don't already have a video marketing strategy in place for your website and social media, you're missing a tremendous opportunity to reach and engage with your audience.
Let's be honest. Video marketing is a viable tool to expose your business. To fail in partaking in a beneficial marketing vertical, may be to the detriment of a business.
Recognition and a consistent strategy are crucial.
A company must develop a strategy to establish a connection with buyers. Video marketing a key element in the future of online marketing.
Video Is Smart
As an advertising agency, CDM Digital believes in using every communicate tool possible to give our clients an advantage in their collective markets.
Video is personalized, fast, and less expensively.
Video is Sensible
Video marketing is recognized in marketing corridors as being powerful and effective. It is gaining a vital place in the social media marketing plans of all major companies to connect with consumers, engage with them and convert them into paying customers.
Statistics indicate that video represents perhaps one of the most viable marketing vehicles in 2015.
- 70% of marketing professionals believe video converts better than any other medium.
- On average 88% of time is spent on a website with video than without.
- 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it.
- Using videos on landing pages can increase conversions by 80%.
- 59% of viewers will watch a video to completion that is less than 1 minute.
- “Video” in an email subject increases open rates by 19%, click-through by 65%
Let CDM Digital Advertising incorporate video into your advertising and marketing. It will result in a stronger brand presence for you.